BERGAMOT – ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL
Or 4 payments of $6.24 with
Bergamot essential oil is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, Bergamot oil can dissipate anxious feelings while simultaneously providing cleansing and purifying benefits.
Bergamot antiseptic abilities can assist to alleviate painful skin conditions such as;
- Relieve itchy skin
- Help reduce cold symptoms
- Soothe insect bites
Blends well with Basil, Clove, Citrus oils, Clary sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Helichrysum, Juniper berry, Lavender, Lemongrass, Myrrh, Patchouli, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang-ylang.
Caution – Citrus oils are photosensitive, avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
Scent – Sweet, Lively, Citrusy, Fruity
Botanical name – Citrus Aurantium Var Bergamia
Extraction – Cold Pressed
Origin – South Italy
About Anjali Essential Oils
Australian owned and locally bottled, Anjali oils have developed a beautiful range of organic and pure essentials oils that are undisturbed by any pollutions or pesticides.
Anjali oils understand and appreciate the connection between essential oils, our bodies and the medicinal properties.
There are three ways to use essential oils:
1. Through smell
We call this “aromatic” use of essential oils. This includes any application method that helps you experience the aroma of the oil.
The sense of smell is a tool that can elicit powerful physiological, mental, and emotional responses. Essential oils are quickly absorbed by smell receptors, which have a direct link to the limbic system, which is the part of your brain that stores memories and emotions. Some essential oils induce uplifting or invigorating effects, while others are more calming.
You can use essential oils aromatically by:
- Diffusing in an essential oil diffuser
- Applying a drop to your hands and inhaling
- Wearing as a personal fragrance
- Apply oil to a cotton ball and place in the air vents of your vehicle
- Mix oils in a spray bottle with water and mist over furniture, carpet, or linens
- Add oil to a batch of laundry or to dryer sheets
- Use in household surface cleaners
2. On your skin
“Topical” application of essential oils allows the oil to absorb into the skin
Essential oils easily penetrate the skin for localised benefits, making topical application a great way to experience the benefits of essential oils.
When used topically, essential oils can improve complexion and skin tone. They can also be used as part of a soothing massage.
Some ways to use essential oils on your skin are:
- Add a few drops of oil to a warm bath
- Make a hot or cold compress by soaking a cloth in water, adding essential oils, and then applying to the desired area
- Add oil to a lotion or moisturiser and then apply to skin
Sensitive Areas to be Avoided
- Some facial areas, such as the skin around the eyes
- Eyes and inner ears
- Broken, damaged, or otherwise injured skin
Ingesting or “internal” use of essential oils allows the oil to be transported throughout your body. Make sure the essential oil is safe for internal use first, and then try one of these methods:
- Add to a glass of water
- Take in a veggie capsule
- Put a drop under your tongue