KERZON FAUBOURG SAINT-ANTOINE EAU DE TOILETTE
Or 4 payments of $10.00 with
A tribute to the carpenters’ and cabinetmakers’ workshops in Faubourg, the Faubourg Saint-Antoine mist instantly plunges you into the heart of the 19th century. Take a olfactory stroll along Paris’ oldest thoroughfare with its cedar and resin heart on a sandalwood base.
Made in France. 100ml
– Olfactory blend is wax and wood
– For the body, linens and the home
– Low environmental impact and Imprim’vert labeled printing process
– Recyclable paper cases sourced from sustainably managed forests
– Recyclable glass bottle, made in France
Kerzon is a family adventure, a beautiful complicity between two brothers, Etienne and Pierre-Alexis. The creative duo has combined olfactory sensations, memories from travel, and a passion for craftsmanship to develop natural care products for the home and the body. Kerzon signature fragrances reveal scents that remind you of happy times. Each wonderful creation is based on natural raw materials and premium natural ingredients. Composed in Grasse by one of Frances oldest living heritage companies.