KERZON PLACE DE VOSGES CANDLE
Or 4 payments of $14.99 with
Kerzon’s Place des Vosges Candle is inspired by the fluffy petals of the Bulgarian rose with a flowery head and a sweet, velvety heart paired with mango on top of a fresh, lemony geranium base. Kerzon candles feature natural biodegradable wax, a braided pure-cotton wick, and a subtle perfume composed with a variety of quality raw materials.
Made in France. 185g
– Olfactory blend is rose and geranium
– 100% natural wax and pure cotton wick
– Low environmental impact and Imprim’vert labelled printing process
– Reusable and recyclable glass
– Recyclable paper cases sourced from sustainably managed forests
Kerzon is a family adventure, a beautiful complicity between two brothers, Etienne and Pierre-Alexis. The creative duo has combined olfactory sensations, memories from travel, and a passion for craftsmanship to develop natural care products for the home and the body. Kerzon signature fragrances reveal scents that remind you of happy times. Each wonderful creation is based on natural raw materials and premium natural ingredients. Composed in Grasse by one of France’s oldest living heritage companies.