CASSIA BRONZE AND SILVER RING
or 4 payments of $30.00 with Afterpay
925 Sterling Silver, Plated 18ct Rose Gold
Middle band is free spinning
We use a process called electroplating to add a fine layer of 18ct Rose Gold to a pure silver base.
We suggest you take the following steps to care for your Rose Gold plated jewellery;
- Avoid Perfumes, Body Lotions, Body Oils and Make up from coming into contact with your pieces.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery in the shower, whilst swimming or washing your hands. Salt water and Chemicals such as chlorine, sulphur, and detergents will cause the plating to disintegrate or wear off.
- To clean the plated jewellery wipe lightly your piece with a damp cotton cloth to remove surface dirt or dust. A silver cloth or abrasive compound such as baking soda should never be used to clean the Rose Gold plated jewellery.
- When you’re not wearing it make sure you store away in a box or keep it wrapped up away from excessive light. Heat or moisture will deteriorate the quality of plating on the metal.
- Our pieces are delicate and we take no responsibility for careless wear or storage.